Well, there will be no investigation of the NBP because they are a fringe group. Oh. Goody. Just what they said about the KKK at its inception and at its rebirth in the early 20th century. ~sigh~
More info on Holder in the comment line
Originally posted on John Malcolm:
As the media-fueled Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman firestorm rages, a number of black-on-white assaults have been reported in which the assailants have declared “justice for Trayvon” prompted the attack.
But according to former Department of Justice attorney J. Christian Adams, don’t expect to see Attorney General Eric Holder rush to open an investigation.
“There’s a hostility [in the Department of Justice] toward even conceiving civil rights protect everybody,” Adams told WND in an exclusive interview. “People in the Department of Justice are philosophically opposed to this. You are watching it play out in Mobile, with Matthew Owens.”
Adams, the author of “Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department,” referred to the story of Owens, a white resident of Mobile, Ala., who allegedly was bludgeoned by 20 blacks who used pipes, paint cans and chairs in the April 21 assault.
WKRG-TV in Mobile reported that one of the alleged attackers stated, “Now that’s justice for Trayvon” as they left Owens beaten on the ground. He has been in ICU since attack.
On April 20, the Chicago Sun-Times reported that two black teenagers in Oak Park, Ill., attacked a 19-year-old because “he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case that he beat up a man because he was white.”
“If the races were reversed, you’d see Attorney General Holder holding a national press conference. In the eyes of the DOJ, it’s some people, not everybody [who] civil rights laws protect. Whites excluded,” said Adams.
The Gainesville Sun reported that on April 9, a 27-year-old white male was attacked by “five to eight” black males who shouted “Trayvon” before attacking him and leaving him with “permanent disfigurement to the left side of his face.”
And Fox News reported April 5 that a 78-year-old white citizen of Toledo, Ohio, was the victim of a group assault, with the attackers allegedly yelling, “This is for Trayvon.”
Read the full article here.
- Victim’s sister: Mobile, Ala. black-on-white beating sparked by theft, not basketball (dailycaller.com)
- Mobile Beating Victim Released From, Then Returns To, Hospital (spectator.org)
- The Mob in Mobile (spectator.org)
- Update on Mobile Mob Beating (spectator.org)
- What does justice for Trayvon Martin mean? (wizbangblog.com)
- Cops: Suspect Beat White Teen Over Trayvon Case (foxnews.com)
- White Man Catches Vicious Fade In Alleged “Justice For Trayvon” Attack [VIDEO] (hiphopwired.com)
- Man arrested in Alabama beating with racial overtones (tbo.com)
- Black Kids After Beating White Man: Now That’s Justice For Trayvon (thebuzzcincy.com)
- Victim’s sister: Mobile, Ala. black-on-white beating sparked by theft, not basketball (cajunconservatism.wordpress.com)